The web-based Community Recycling Programs session covers the following topic areas:
- Recycling overview
- Recycling program options - basic to advanced
- Funding options and partnerships
- Program promotion, public outreach and education
- Tracking and record-keepings
- Learn about resources (i.e. CTRA, waste hauler contracts, who to contact)
This session is recommended for:
- KTB coordinators
- Board members
- Community leaders
This workshop is offered for KTB Affiliate Coordinators, volunteers and board members only. There is no charge to attend KTB workshops, but pre-registration is required.
Check back soon for more information!