We are excited to announce next year's conference in Rockwall/Dallas June 18-20, 2019.
- Early Bird Registration - March 4 - April 5
- Standard Registration - April 6 - June 11
- Late/Onsite Registration - June 12 - Conclusion of Conference
Please click on the details below to learn more about our upcoming conference and stay in the loop for early registration, speaker opportunities, exhibitor applications and more.
Hotel & Transportation
Host Hotel and Conference Location
Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront
2055 Summer Lee Drive
Rockwall, Texas 75032
24-HOUR ACCESS RESERVATIONS
TELEPHONE: Call toll free 1-866-235-1108 and ask for the group rate with the group code of KEE
The average American’s total carbon footprint is more than 50,000 pounds a year! This includes the emissions from your home, car, air travel and everything you use. We are all responsible for climate change and we all must be part of the solution.
You can be a leader in the fight against climate change: make a tax-deductible donation to offset your carbon footprint and support our industry-leading carbon reduction projects. Each year, we offer the opportunity to reduce your carbon footprint via a donation to the Carbon Fund.
Calculate your Carbon Footprint and donate with your conference registration, today!
Who Keeps Texas Beautiful? Supporters Do.
Many organizations and individuals show their dedication to environmental stewardship through the support of Keep Texas Beautiful and its many environmental educations sessions at our annual conference. Learn about what company you could keep in helping keep our state beautiful.
Thank you to our generous annual conference sponsors at our 2018 conference:
You can learn more about our year-round KTB supporters here.
Additional details about exhibiting at our 2019 conference will be available soon. If interested in learning more about exhibiting, please contact our team.
- One (1) complimentary Conference registration that includes (1) ticket to each meal event
- Excellent visibility and opportunity to network with conference attendees
- Option to purchase additional meal tickets if needed
- 1 standard-size booth (approx. 8'x10'), table, 2 chairs and electricity
- Listing on conference webpage
- Listing in on-site program
- Listing in eNews and Community Strong: Affiliate Network News (internal and external KTB newsletters with an estimated audience of over 5,000)
- Expected attendance of more than 500 people
- Attendee list will be provided in your exhibitor packet upon arrival -- final attendee list will be emailed after conference
Traffic Generating FeaturesA number of features exist that are designed to increase traffic flow in the exhibit area. They include:
- Exhibit Area Refreshments: Attendees will join exhibitors for refreshments in the exhibit area, including morning coffee service.
- Prize Drawings: As attendees visit your booth, you can collect business cards and valuable contacts by offering a prize or gift. Please note that each exhibitor is responsible for the logistics surrounding their drawing(s), as well as winner announcement and prize distribution.
- Exhibitor Bingo: To encourage as many attendees as possible to visit our exhibitors’ booths and learn about your products and services, conference attendees will receive a BINGO card with exhibitor names printed on it. Completed cards will be entered into a raffle drawing to win a select prize. Please note that attendees will ask that you sign the BINGO card as they visit with you.
Please review our full Exhbitor Specs and Terms and Conditions before registering.
Thank you to our 2018 conference exhibitors
Speakers and Presenters
Apply to present at Conference
Keep Texas Beautiful is looking for speakers and presenters for our 52nd Annual Conference June 18-20 in Rockwall, Texas. Each year, we host this conference to provide high-quality education and networking opportunities for those looking to align with our mission and build community. This three day, multi-track format offers attendees a variety of education sessions and interactive forums. Presentations are designed for all levels of experience and we look for a wide variety of topics. Interested in speaking, or know someone who would? Fill out our brief proposal form below.Apply to Speak at our 2019 Conference