Burnet County - Marble Falls/Burnet County BOPATE Collection
BURNET COUNTY BOPATE* COLLECTION (*Batteries, Oil, Paint, Antifreeze, Tires & Electronics) Residential Items Only Please.
• Automobile Tires (up to 24” Rim Size) No Rims; no charge up to 10 tires/household; $2/tire thereafter
• Lead-Acid Batteries
• Cell Phones and Telephones
• Computer Components and Parts
• Televisions—No Wooden Consoles
• Used Motor Oil & Filters
• Latex Paint - No oil based
DO NOT BRING:
• Tires with Rims
• Chemicals of ANY KIND
• Containers Larger than 5 Gallons
• Medical and Pharmaceutical Items
• Compressed Gas Cylinders (Aerosols & Camp Stove Propane)
• Fluorescent Lamp Bulbs
• Industrial or Commercial/Business Waste
• Household Products Labeled “Caution,” “Warning,” or “Poison”
• Petroleum Based Paints, Stains, and Varnishes
• Bring products in original and labeled containers only.
• Do not mix or consolidate products.
• Properly seal containers to prevent leaking.
• Haul containers and materials in the trunk or back of vehicle, away from passengers.
This event is possible with the support of these partnering organizations:
Burnet County • Burnet • Marble Falls • Bertram • Meadowlakes• Cottonwood Shores • Granite Shoals Highland Haven • Horseshoe Bay• Capital Area Council of Governments • Al Clawson Disposal, Inc. Safety Kleen • Stericycle Reliable Tire Disposal • Hill Country Recycling. Burnet County Community Services Restitution Program • 33rd/424th Judicial Districts Intermediate Sanction Facility • Central Texas Groundwater Conservation District
|Event Date||10-14-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-14-2017 1:00 am|
|Location||Burnet - Burnet Fairgrounds|