Looking for extra financial help for your program or organization? Find the support you need with our collection of grants and funding opportunities. KTB has a variety of pass-thru grant opportunities available to affiliates and community members across the state. There are also a variety of additional grant opportunities that are made available to qualified applicants through our friends and partners.
Keep scrolling to check out other relevant grant opportunities KTB has compiled for you!
Keep Texas Beautiful, in partnership with Dos Equis is proud to announce the 2021 Dos Equis Waterways Cleanup Month Grants to support beautification and cleanup projects that improve Texas waterways and water quality.
These Grants will provide selected affiliate communities with funding for cleanup, landscaping and/or general clean-up projects that impact waterways.
2021 grant applications closed on February 15, 2021.
The RORR Grant will provide affiliate communities with $500 - $1,500 to purchase recycling bins to either start a new recycling program (community, office, or school) or add to an existing recycling program. Affiliates applying for the grant should already have a recycling plan in place, through either an existing recycling program or plans with a waste hauler or local government to implement a new recycling program.
The grant application is now closed. 2020 winners will be announced soon.
The Green Bag Grants, in association with H-E-B and Central Market, provide $25,000 in funding for KTB affiliates’ new and existing programs for beautification, litter prevention, recycling, sustainability, waste reduction, water conservation, and plastic bag recycling and reduction.
The 2020 grant application has closed; stay tuned for winner details.
This grant will provide KTB affiliates with monetary assistance to help strengthen their public space recycling programs. The grants should be used to increase access to recycling opportunities in parks, green spaces, recreation areas, and on city streets. The grants can range from $1,000-$2,000 and only KTB affiliates in Good Standing (or above) for 2019 are eligible to apply.
2019 grant applications closed on December 6, 2019.
The Native Garden Grants in association with Nissan provides winning affiliate communities with $800.00 and support and materials to create and maintain a native plant demonstration garden. These will serve as models to educate people to grow native species.2018 Winners have been announced; stay tuned for upcoming grant details.
The Rebuilding Texas Fund was established in August 2017 by Keep Texas Beautiful to support our affiliate communities impacted by Hurricane Harvey. The Rebuilding Texas Grants will provide financial aid to affiliates who are hoping to undergo rebuilding or restoration projects.
2018 Winners have been announced; stay tuned for upcoming grant details.
The stand-alone project grant applications for the Coca Cola Foundation Public Space Recycling Bins, Cigarette Litter Prevention Program, MLK Neighborhood Building, UPS Tree Planting have been combined into this comprehensive KAB Community Grant
The 2021 deadline has passed.
More Grant Opportunities
- The Citizens' Institute on Rural Design™ Grant - 2021 applications now closed
- Entergy Open Grants - Rolling applications
- Grants.gov - Application due dates vary
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Wildlife and Habitat Conservation Grant - Application due dates vary
- National Environmental Education Foundation Grants - Application due dates vary
- Patagonia Environmental Grants - Application due dates vary
- Texas Emissions Reduction Plan - Application due dates vary
- Fiskars Orange Thumb Project - Application due dates vary
- Clearing House - Application due dates vary
- NAAEE - Application due dates vary
- Captain Planet - Application due dates vary
- Herb Society - Application due dates vary
- The Recycling Partnership: Cart Grant RFP - Rolling applications
- Lyft Community Grants - Rolling applications
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation Grants - Rolling applications
- TPWD CO-OP Grants - Deadlines vary, check the website
- TPWD Local Parks Grants - Deadlines vary, check the website
- Service Objects In-Kind Grant Program - Rolling applications
- National Endowment for the Arts Our Town - Rolling applications