Mission/Vision/ImpactFor over 50 years, Keep Texas Beautiful has been committed to making Texas communities better places to live, work and play.
To inspire and empower Texans to keep our communities clean and beautiful.
To make Texas the cleanest, most beautiful state in the nation.
- We promote clean and beautiful communities by keeping them litter-free and preserving our natural environment.
- We empower residents to take initiative at the local level to beautify their hometowns.
- We partner with public and private sector organizations and individuals who are similarly committed to our mission.
- Education is at the core of our work and we provide tools and resources to the general public, affiliates and volunteers to strengthen their capacity.
- We believe that the diversity of the communities in our network is a fundamental strength. We promote an environment where all individuals, including our staff and volunteers, feel a sense of belonging to help create and sustain clean and beautiful communities around Texas.
Throughout our work, we support what makes our communities unique, including race, ethnicity, culture, socio-economic background, gender, sexual orientation, age, and physical ability. We commit to aligning our culture and operations to be a beacon of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- Accelerate statewide education efforts to better inform Texans on how they can contribute to making Texas a more beautiful state.
- Existing financial incentives and disincentives must meet Texas’ beautification and community improvement needs and new, innovative funding solutions should be explored.
- Adopt policies that increase the amount and quality of solid waste recycled in Texas.
- Address littering in Texas by providing law enforcement and local communities with more tools and resources and enforcing and strengthening existing laws.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your donation will help us clean and beautify Texas and bring communities together.
If you are able to, please consider making a donation today. If you'd like to help us in other ways, please share our programs with a friend.
We are so grateful for your support in this uncertain time. We're looking forward to the day when we can all come together.