Looking for a creative way to earn your Soil & Water Conservation Badge or complete your It’s Your Planet—Love It Journey? Have your youth group participate in our Don’t mess with Texas® Trash-Off or Fall Sweep program where you’ll not only help the environment, but you can also receive our patch.
Here are a few steps for getting involved:
STEP 1: Before Your Event – Organize Your Event
- Choose the date, time, and location of your cleanup.
- Register your event and order our FREE supplies.
- Check out our Toolkit for tips, tools and other great resources.
STEP 2: During Your Event – Conduct Your Cleanup
- Use our data collection cards to record important information for your wrap-up report.
- Be sure to take plenty of photographs.
- Share exciting moments on social media and be sure to tag Keep Texas Beautiful @KeepTxBeautiful and #DMWTTO on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Complete your wrap-up report.
- Celebrate your group’s hard work by rewarding them with our Don't mess with Texas® Trash Off patches!