Webinars are hosted regularly to educate and connect affiliates to their Keep Texas Beautiful staff and community. View some of our more popular webinar topics below.
New Affiliates & Interested Communities
When you become an affiliate of Keep Texas Beautiful, you will gain access to resources and opportunities that enable you to address issues as litter prevention, waste management, beautification, and general community improvement. Get started on your path to becoming a part of the largest environmental and community improvement networks in the state!
- Recorded webinar available (34:55).
- Upcoming Webinar - March 28, 2018
Affiliates can sign into the affiliate portal to access the follow webinars:
- Introduction to Keep Texas Beautiful and Guide to Affiliate Coordination
- Beautiful Communities Series
- Volunteer Management - Recruitment and Training
In honor of our 50th Anniversary KTB is excited to announce the launch of the 1st Annual Keep Texas Beautiful Fall Sweep. The KTB Fall Sweep takes place October 7 – November 5 and is a statewide cleanup program open to all Texans who want to pick up and sweep up their community!
KTB will provide participants with free cleanup supplies, a planning toolkit, and tips and tools to make your cleanup a success. As part of the Beautiful Communities Webinar Series, we will be hosting an online training with tips and tools about the KTB Fall Sweep.
KTB Fall Sweep Best Practices
Learn the planning steps needed for a successful cleanup event, see examples from community affiliates, and discover tips, tools, and best practices for hosting events.
- Recorded webinar available (33:04).
Join Keep America Beautiful staff as they walk through how to get your school involved in Recycle Bowl!
Who Should Attend
- KTB Affiliate Coordinators
- School Teachers, Principals
- Community Members
- Why your school should participate in Recycle Bowl
- How to participate in Recycle Bowl
- Maintaining a sustainable recycling program at your school
- This season's webinar training has already passed.